I know of some guys who say golf is 80% mental and 20% physical when you get to a high level, and others who say the opposite.
If you can, please state how many years you have been playing or your handicap.
And what are some things i can do to help my mental game?
Ok. I am young. 17. and a 6 handicap. I can really kill my ball and get good distance but I play with a very good senior player who is telling me to slow down on the swing. Also, ever since I have improved (greatly) I want to birdie every single hole, which is not the right attitude. Mainly, what I want to know is what a some good mental thoughts to fix all of this?
- Grand National Tips and Previews » Blog Archive » Lincoln Handicap
- Daily WTF: A Common Handicap Hazard? « Wacky Archives: Babes, Bizarre News, Daily WTF News, Offbeat News, Videos and Other Interesting News
- Spool Sewing » Blog Archive » Bees & Birdie Slings
- Sharksworld » Blog Archive » It is all about attitude
- The Cavalier Daily | Apron with attitude
I've been having an issue with throwing leads with only a few holes to go away lately , the past tournament I played in , I was -1 with 6 to play but ended up shooting 75 , I wasn't tired and I know I have the talent to go low , and it's not because I stopped playing agressive , please give me some tips and help to fix this "choke" , big tourney tommorow !! so helpppp!!!
my mental game is killing me i shoot real low in my golf tryouts for high school but now in tournaments ive been shooting really high and i start getting really mad anyone have any stratigies
I think I have some sort of mental block in my golf swing... When do a practice swing my swing looks beautiful nice and smooth good lag nice follow through... However when I get over the ball and swing it looks all jerky I shrug my shoulders at impact and I usually hit it bad... I've been trying to get over this for a while I even tried slow motion swing or not cinsentrating on the ball it's as if somthing in my head says shrug your shoulders at impact only when I'm over the ball or I don't trust that I'm swinging at the right height all I know is I need help any ideas or any ways I can get over this?
- All Giz Wants: A Rugged Slow Motion Pocket Camera [All Giz Wants] | Hirdyz Emporium
- Golf Video Lessons » Eliminating the Embarrassing Golf Swing Slice
- Nick Faldo golf swing explanation | ezgolfswing.com
- The Simple Golf Swing Review – Get Out Of The Rough With The Simple Golf Swing | YOU NEED CONTENT
- Chinese shrug shoulders at possible Google pull-out - Techweet
Hello everyone. I need your help. I love to play golf but sometime my golf game gets the better of me. I get very frustrated over the game. I know that sometimes I play bad because I let a bad day at work get to me. I don’t think my clubs can take much more of me pounding them into the ground.
My dad sent me a link to a CD program that you listen to for 30 minutes a day and it is suppose to relax you and help your mental game. I know my dad has used programs like this in the past and they have worked for him. I would appreciate your input. Also, the program is only .97. Not a lot of money and I can send it back if I don’t think it’s working.
Thanks in advance for your input!
LoL- and no my dad is not trying to get me into a pyramid scam.
- MyBusiness101.com » Blog Archive » Acn Pyramid Scheme Or Legitimate Mlm Business Opportunity?
- Get Psyched For Sports: Pregame Mental Preparation Strategies. : eGuideReviews.com
- PART 2 Prequisites And Basics To Re-Installing Windows XP | Windows Backup Software
- Why You Need To Master The Game Mental Golf | No SubHealth | How to get better health.
- Pool and Billiards’ Mental Game
hi i'm a junior golfer and i know a big part of golf is mental. im currently playing off 10 and i want to get a lot lower, as i know i can play better. how do you develope good mental skills? my pro has taught me some, such as staying calm, and not getting annoyed when i play a bad shot. what other mental skills do i need to develop? (i heard something about visualizing your shot???)
during the summer i shot around 37 38 for 9 holes. Once i got to the high school season, i fell apart, shot horable. Shot around 45 46, and even shooting some 50s. What can i do to help this?