Ok. I am young. 17. and a 6 handicap. I can really kill my ball and get good distance but I play with a very good senior player who is telling me to slow down on the swing. Also, ever since I have improved (greatly) I want to birdie every single hole, which is not the right attitude. Mainly, what I want to know is what a some good mental thoughts to fix all of this?
- Grand National Tips and Previews » Blog Archive » Lincoln Handicap
- Daily WTF: A Common Handicap Hazard? « Wacky Archives: Babes, Bizarre News, Daily WTF News, Offbeat News, Videos and Other Interesting News
- Spool Sewing » Blog Archive » Bees & Birdie Slings
- Sharksworld » Blog Archive » It is all about attitude
- The Cavalier Daily | Apron with attitude